Sunday, October 25, 2009

My first post as MCP

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to share some random thoughts about my experience so far.


Its been such a challenge, to come in and start running with the organization. Bringing in new ideas, new ways to work, and actually having everyone on board was something hard in my first couple of weeks. Then came Planning which clashed with IC then Ramadhan; and yet we're still here. With a team so dedicated to "Make it Happen", we finalized our national plan, and focus areas... and now its time to actually implement them.

Just to reflect back to the previous 3 months and describe it in 3 words.... Random, Challenging, FUN!!!

I don't want to blab on and on in my first post here...

You'll see more of me soon... don't worry!

Ciao Ciao

MCP Turbz

No comments:

Post a Comment