Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life on the MC

I've been thinking recently about how much I've learnt being on the MC of Bahrain. In any one day I do a multitude of different things, here are some of them.
  • Coaching VPTMs from all over the world
  • Designing TM tools for Induction, Selection, Allocation and Performance Assessments
  • Contacting media and writing press releases to get AIESEC's name in the corporate world
  • Supporting the AIVP with my work through the TMU, running online classes
  • Data analysis and management
  • Contacting companies for sponsorships related to national conferences
  • Coaching local LCVPs and National Support Team members
  • Designing and releasing applications for the next team
  • Developing intern reception tools for Web 2.0
  • Communicating with Alumni to engage them in our activities
  • Profiling AIESEC to people I meet on the street, at networking events or just people that pop into the office
  • Designing Training and Education cycles
Above all, my work is challenging, creative and innovative, exciting and I'm learning new things everyday.
I'm Kay Willmore and I'm MCVP Talent Management and Communications of AIESEC Bahrain 2009/2010!


1 comment:

  1. Great! I like this Blog! Kay you are really a special leader and person :)
    Thanks for all the support in our TMU work!
    Sandra Diaz MCVPTM Puerto Rico 09-10

    ReplyDelete